|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2020 (46 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom
- Second (Top) Floor Loft Apartment
- Recently Updated
- Convenient Location
- Electric Radiator Heating
- U P V C Double Glazed Windows
- No Pets & No Parking
- Close To Amenities & Bus Routes
- Available Now
ASHLEY ROAD, PARKSTONE, POOLE A second (top) floor loft style apartment in Ashley Road, Parkstone. The updated accommodation comprises open plan lounge / dining room with doors off to a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazed front windows, Velux style skylights to the rear, electric radiator heating, vacant possession, new 125 year lease and a convenient position within easy reach of amenities, bus routes and rail links. To arrange a viewing, or for further information, please contact GREYS of Parkstone on .
COMMUNAL ACCESS AND HALLWAY The block is accessed from the rear of commercial premises via a service lane. An external staircase leads to a first floor hardwood front door with communal hallway servicing three apartments.
ENTRANCE The property is accessed via hardwood front door with stairs rising to the accommodation above.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 17' 8" x 15' 1" (5.4m x 4.6m) max With a front aspect UPVC window, wall mounted electric radiator, TV point, airing cupboard and doors to the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The sloping ceilings are smooth set.
KITCHEN 8' 10" x 3' 11" (2.7m x 1.2m) With a rear aspect skylight, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktop with drawers and cupboards under, eye level unit over, integrated fridge with ice box, electric oven and hob over. Lino flooring has been laid, the walls are part tiled and the ceiling is smooth set.
BEDROOM 13' 1" x 12' 5" (4.0m x 3.8m) With a front aspect UPVC window, wall mounted electric radiator and phone point. The sloping ceiling is smooth set.
BATHROOM 9' 10" x 3' 11" (3.0m x 1.2m) The bathroom has a rear aspect Velux style skylight, toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath. Lino flooring has been laid, the walls are part tiled and the ceiling is smooth set.
TENURE The property is being offered with a 125 year lease and £100 per annum ground rent with an As & When maintenance agreement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101438017318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greys Estate and Letting Agents, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.