|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2020 (15 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 698758
Property Reference: 698758.
AVAILABLE 1ST MARCH 2020!
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 reception room furnished house has just become available to rent. Offering spacious rooms throughout the property, a garage for additional storage, a driveway big enough to fit 3 cars, and a conservatory to the rear of the property, this is one opportunity you do not want to miss! This property is located on a quiet residential estate, with a well maintained front and rear garden, and is within easy reach of Seacroft shopping centre, links to the city centre, and all major motorways.
The property is decorated to a good standard.
This family home benefits 2 very good sized bathrooms, of which one is en-suite to one of the main bedrooms.
The beautiful fitted kitchen includes integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, and an induction electric hob and oven. The washing machine and dryer, along with an additional chest freezer is located in the garage, allowing additional space to use in the kitchen.
The ground floor leads to a spacious living room with a large window facing the front of the property, allowing plenty of incoming natural light. The property benefits double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and an alarm system for additional security. Good quality plantain shutters are fitted in most of the rooms throughout the property, giving it that modern look. A further room which can be used as a bedroom is located to the rear of the property, with plenty of storage throughout. The exterior shed located in the rear garden can be useful for the extra storage space for things like gardening or simply storing bikes etc.
The first floor benefits two spacious sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, with one of the rooms including an en-suite bathroom. A very homely property indeed. Ideal for the busy working family, or a family/couple approaching retirement looking to reside on a quiet residential street. A must see property!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £895.00 per month (£206.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £995.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 698758
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69875809012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.