|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2020 (50 days ago)|
- **ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE**
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge To Front
- Dining Area To Rear Off Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen with Electric Cooker
- Downstairs Bathroom & w.c Combined
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EPC D
- Viewings Call
**ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE**
Max Road is located in a much sought after residential area, off Princess Drive, having access to all local community facilities, including schools, shops and transport networks.
This three bedroom property comprises of newly tarmac driveway to front, entrance newly fitted front secure door, opening to Lounge with staircase off to first floor, fitted Kitchen to rear with electric cooker, space for washing machine and cupboard to house fridge freezer, rear door to garden and patio area, off Kitchen there is a good sized area for dining table and chairs, plus family bathroom with shower over bath newly tiled. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms a further single bedroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing, come on a unfurnished basis and available immediately
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76668589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000574361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh Lettings, West Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.