|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2020 (10 days ago)|
- 3 bed FF Flat in popular sought after location
- Walking distance to town and local primary schools
- Lounge with doors leading to the small balcony
- Kitchen with oven and hob, door to rear entrance
- White bathroom with shower.
- On street parking at rear of block
Premier Lets are delighted to be able to offer this spacious 3 bed first floor flat which is situated in this rarely available and quiet block of 6 flats close to local primary schools, town centre and railway station. The property consists of lounge/diner with French doors which lead out onto the small balcony, fitted kitchen with oven and hob and door which leads out to the rear steps, white bathroom suite with shower attachment, 2 double bedrooms and 3rd cot room/study, gas central heating, double glazing, lovely communal gardens at the front, street parking to the rear of the block. EPC to follow
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 45023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Lets & Sales, Sussex Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.