|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2020 (13 days ago)|
- Private driveway
- Secure-By-Design windows and doors
- Security alarm system
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fridge freezer
- Washing/drying machine
- Oven and hob
- Patio area in the private back garden
- Light caramel carpet up the stairs and in the bedrooms
Welcome to DifRent homes at Norris Green Village. Norris Green Village is an impressive new development of 221 desirable family homes located near the heart of Liverpool city centre. In recent years, Norris Green has been part of a large regeneration project, now with its lovely new homes, green spaces and a thriving community, it’s one of our most popular developments!
The beautifully designed Weaver makes a wonderful family home or a spacious haven for couples. The
front door leads you straight into the hallway with a WC to one side. Further on is the contemporary
open-plan kitchen and dining area. Beyond this is the comfortable living room with plenty of space and
fabulous French windows that open out onto the garden. Great news if you enjoy al fresco dining and
Upstairs you’ll find a generously sized master bedroom, a double bedroom and a single bedroom.
The family sized bathroom features a separate bath and shower. Modern and energy-efficient, the Weaver
is built to high standards with beautiful flooring throughout, with fitted alarm systems for extra
security and peace of mind.
Whilst this property is a new build property, it has been previously let. All properties are maintained and inspected once a tenant has moved out in order to keep the property to a high standard.
Images are demonstrative of this property type. The images are therefore not plot or site specific and spec may vary slightly. Properties are let unfurnished.
At DifRent, we appreciated how important your furry companions are to you, that’s why we have allocated a pet allowance per site, helping your pets to feel right at home too. Additional costs and fees will be charged to welcome your furry friends in to your DifRent home. Please ask your agent for more detail.
Available from 20th February 2020
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76711195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29382738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.