|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2020 (23 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 700770
Property Reference: 700770.
Located just off Notting Hill Gate, this immaculate 1st floor apartment benefits from a very central location. It offers 695 sqft (64.5 m2)
The reception offers a nice seating area with high ceilings. There is a separate fully equipped kitchen with a dining area.
The bedroom has a large built in wardrobe providing ample storage space.
There is a second room, between the 1st floor and 2nd floor, which can be used as an office or storage room.
There is no noise of any kind. Excellent for a single person or couple.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,625.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 700770
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70077011012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.