|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (41 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 701534
Property Reference: 701534.
We are delighted to offer to you this excellent 1 bedroom apartment in the popular area of Allerton situated just off Allerton within walking distance to a number of bistros, restaurants and wine bars. Close to local amenities and major transport links.
The apartment has been newly refurbished to a high standard and briefly consists of a living room with open plan newly fitted modern kitchen with integrated oven hob and extractor. New three piece bathroom suite with semi pedestal sink and thermostatic shower and bath. Double bedroom. This apartment benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows and new fitted laminate flooring throughout.
Modern Kitchen with some integrated appliances.
Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows.
Viewings Highly recommended this is a must see property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 701534
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70153413012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.