|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (38 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 701870
Property Reference: 701870.
Two bedroom furnished apartment, with allocated secure gated parking, Wavertree, L15
Merchants Court is a modern new build development in a quiet cul de sac situated off Wellington Road. The apartment is fully furnished with allocated parking. The apartment has the benefit of a cooker/hob, free standing fridge-freezer, washing machine and furniture. Bills are not included. The Council Tax is Band A which is the cheapest (students exempt)
Merchants Court is a development of stylish homes in Mystery Close. Wavertree is within easy reach of the city centre. In addition to local shops on the High Street, there is an Asda on Smithdown Road, Somerfield on Church Road and other facilities, from a retail park to cinema complex, within easy reach.
Merchants Court could also not be better placed for the sports and leisure facilities at Wavertree Park on Wellington Road with its tennis courts, astro-turf pitches and facilities. There is more open space at nearby Sefton Park as well as the stunningly restored Victorian glass Palm House or spend a relaxing evening at a bistro in nearby Penny Lane, or at one of the many restaurants and watering holes on Allerton Road.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport is seven miles away, while trains from Wavertree Technology Park station to Liverpool Lime Street take just 11 minutes.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 701870
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70187013012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.