|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2020 (38 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 699992
Property Reference: 699992.
Want your own privacy with bills included?? Look no further.
Recently refurbished high standard self contained studio room with En suite and Mini Kitchen.
If you are looking for total privacy within a quality professionally run HMO this is for you.
Located approximately 1 mile from Keighley Town Center train and Bus Stations. There is ample on street parking and Bus stops are located close by.
The house is situated in a quite area of Keighley and is shared by four professional single people.
The room is furnished along with its own en-suite and Mini Kitchen including fridge, TV point.
The house has a common area which contains a house washing machine.
The room rent of £85 per week includes Gas Central Heating, Water, Council Tax and Broadband.
The tenancy is for 6 months however short term lets may be considered. All that is required is 4 weeks rent in advance (£340). References will be required. No Agency Fees.
Please note we only take working single professionals.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £368.33 per month (£85.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £254.99
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 699992
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 69999210012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.