|Added on Rightmove:||14 January 2020 (39 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 702550
Property Reference: 702550.
This accommodation is just a step away from the most loved places in the area;
• 699 and 86 bus routes (Plus the 86 now runs all night long, so you don’t have to fork out for a taxi on nights out)
• Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
• Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
• The Willowbank (Perfect if you love a bit of live music)
• Friends Kebab (Officially voted the best kebab in Liverpool on Tripadvisor, fact
• Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
• Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!!)
This property is a newly refurbished 3 bedroom student house comes with a fantastic modern kitchen in a great rear extension with roof lights providing a lovely atmosphere. The kitchen /dining area comes with as standard, two fridges, freezer, washing machine as well as all built in appliances. The large living room is great for socialising with friends that comes with leather sofas, glass coffee table,TV and full laminate flooring. The 3 bedrooms are all a great size with a double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers. Tenants have a choice of colours in which we paint their property, which adds a personal touch to the house. Another positive with this property is that there is a smaller guest bedroom that could be used as a study, games room or walk in wardrobe. The bathroom is clean and functional and has a classic white suite with electric power shower and floor to ceiling tiling and safety flooring. The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, BBQ’s and socialising.
- UPVC double glazing including front and rear door with multi point locking system
- Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
- Inner wall insulation- reducing energy bills and creates a warmer environment
- Worcester Bosch Boiler and programmer
- Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Energy saving lights and light bulbs
- Fire Doors
- Carbon Monoxide alarms
- On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 702550
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70255014012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.