|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2020 (27 days ago)|
- Walk to Colchester Main Line Station
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen hob, oven, space fridge freezer, tumble dryer & washing machine
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Electric heating
- Off road allocated parking
- Furnished to suit
- No pets or smokers
- Deposit replacement product available, please enquire for further details
We are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom apartment located within a short walk to Colchester main line station and close to Colchester General Hospital and all other local amenities. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with French doors to Juliet balcony, kitchen , two good size bedrooms, bathroom with low level wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. The property benefits from electric heating and off road allocated parking. The property is offered part furnished.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 5" (3.43m x 2.26m) with hob, oven, space for fridge freezer, washing machine & tumble dryer (supplied)
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 6" (5.08m x 3.2m) with French doors to Juliet balcony
Bedroom one 14' 5" x 9' 3" (4.39m x 2.82m)
Bedroom two 10' 10" x 6' 5" (3.3m x 1.96m)
Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' 2" (2.69m x 2.18m) with low level wc, wash hand basin, bath & shower cubicle
Holding Deposit Prospective applicants will be required to pay a Holding Deposit to Fenn Wright, equivalent to a maximum of 1 week's rent.
Once the holding deposit has been received, Fenn Wright will suspend marketing of the rental property for a period of 15 calendar days subject to referencing commencing promptly.
Upon successful references being completed, acceptable and the tenancy being confirmed by Fenn Wright, the holding deposit paid will then contribute towards the first month's rental payment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 100989044124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Residential Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.