|Added on Rightmove:||14 February 2020 (14 days ago)|
- Spacious apartment
- Three double bedrooms
- Luxurious main bathroom
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Large living room with balcony
- Wood Effect Ceramic tiled floors
- Garage and visitor parking
- New central heating system
- Available Now
An incredibly spacious, and newly refurbished, three double bedroom first floor apartment with a fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and WC, private garage, and balcony overlooking the beautiful communal gardens.
The flat just underwent a complete renovation, including: full electrical rewiring, re-plastering and fresh paint on every interior wall, new plush carpeting and roman blinds in each bedroom, and installation of completely brand new elements throughout (appliances, windows, worktops, doors, flooring, fixtures, cabinetry, toilets, sinks and radiators). To complement the modern elements, a contemporary yet classic grey and white color scheme was applied throughout the house.
Granite kitchen worktops, wood-look tiled floors, new central heating and intercom entry system are just a few of the impressive features of this lovely first floor apartment. Located just a short walk from the bustling centre of Westbourne, this apartment is ideal for those seeking to commute into either Poole or Bournemouth, also offering easy access onto the Wessex Way.
The property comprises a large entrance hall with three excellent storage/cloaks cupboards, a well-proportioned living room with sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the communal gardens and a stunning new kitchen with comprehensive range of units, electric oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
There is also an impressive master bedroom with three large built-in wardrobes and access onto the balcony, two further double bedrooms, a newly fitted bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a separate WC.
The property benefits from a private garage in a block and open parking spaces throughout (with visitor parking permits available for guests).
Offered on an unfurnished basis, the property is available for immediate occupation.
EPC RATING D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76784773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 102488013151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Ferndown.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.