|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2020 (41 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 703561
Property Reference: 703561.
A rare opportunity to acquire this new luxury one bedroom apartment, refurbished to a very high professional and contemporary standard inside and out.
Gas central HEATING BILL INCLUDED in rent along with brand new appliances and furniture.
Large private communal garden for all residents, secure parking
The apartment briefly comprises of entrance hallway with door entry system for main door entrance leading into lounge, separate bedroom entrance, separate bathroom entrance, a store room. Kitchen Entry leads from the lounge
Located close to Bradford City Centre and all local amenities including Morrisons & Asda just walking distance. Closely situated to Bradford University within walking distance and St.Lukes General Hospital. Easy excess to motorway network.
Fully furnished with double glazed windows, double bed with all bedroom furniture including wardrobe, bedside cabinet, brand new sofa, modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, electrical cooker and fridge freezer. New bathrooms fitted with stand in shower and all bathroom accessories.
Communal garden is also available
Off street secure private parking.
No agent fees - You just pay for your deposit & rent.
Avoid disappointment by booking your viewing now must see to appreciate property on offer.
Poplar Court, Princeville Street, Bradford, BD7.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £385.00 per month (£88.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £350.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 703561
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70356115012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.