|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2018 (39 days ago)|
An immaculate, well presented detached two bedroom coach house in popular location south of the City centre and close to local amenities.
6 or 12 month tenancy available early December.
The property is located on the popular Saxon Gate development to the South of Hereford City Centre. Having easy access to a wide variety of shops, supermarkets and local amenities including access to the City.
Immaculate open plan accommodation for modern living with gas fired central heating, double glazing, laminate flooring, carpets and blinds. The accommodation briefly comprises:
With access to the rear, stairs leading to the main living area.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room 5m (16'5) x 8.41m (27'7) (max)
With a range of fitted base cupboards and drawer units with roll edge working surface over and matching eye level cabinets. Part tiled surrounds, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess with plumbing for washing machine. Electric oven and gas hob.
Open plan living space with double glazed window and blind, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 1 (Double) 2.77m (9'1) x 2.39m (7'10)
Double glazed window to the front, roller blind and radiator.
Bedroom 2 2.77m (9'1) x 1.85m (6'1)
Double glazed window to the front, roller blind and radiator.
With modern white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath with shower over. Attractive mosaic tiling, wood effect flooring and extractor fan.
Allocated parking space to the rear of the property
From Hereford city centre proceed south onto Ross Road(A49). Continue over the traffic lights passing the Broadleys pub. Take a left turn at the traffic lights onto Bullingham Lane. At the roundabout take the first left turn onto Cider Press Drive, proceed to the end and turn left onto Staddlestone Circle. Take the second left turn into Orchard Avenue and then take 1st right onto Mayflower Drive. Number 4 will be found in the second block of properties on the right hand side. The parking space at the rear of the property can be accessed by continuing for a short distance past the property and turning right.
TERMS OF TENANCY
Rent is payable monthly in advance on the first day of each calendar month.
The Tenant(s) will be responsible for payment of water, drainage, gas, electricity and council tax as applicable.
The tenants will pay a deposit equal to one monthís rent
The Tenant(s) are required to take out a Public Liability Insurance Policy to cover Occupierís Liability & Tenantís Liability Insurance
1. VIEWINGS will only be considered on receipt of a written application for each tenant. We do not charge an application fee.
2. MEETING If you wish to pursue your application after viewing you will be required to attend a meeting at the offices of Watkins and Thomas and thereafter your application will be discussed with the Landlord.
3. COSTS On verbally agreeing the tenancy to you, (subject to signing an Agreement and satisfactory references) you will pay an administration fee of £170 for a single applicant or £200 for a couple, and the tenancy deposit in cash or bankers draft.
The administration fee covers the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement (except in certain circumstances when there may be an extra charge), the inventory/schedule of condition and obtaining references.
The deposit is refundable if the tenancy does not go ahead. The administration fee is non-refundable in the event that the references prove unsatisfactory or the tenant(s) withdraws before completion.
The first rent payment is payable on the day the Agreement is signed.
4. REFERENCES After a verbal agreement and before setting up the tenancy, references will be taken via a professional referencing company.
Please also note that in certain circumstances it may be necessary to provide a Guarantor who will be referenced in the same way and will be required to sign the tenancy agreement.
Watkins Thomas Ltd. Registered in Cardiff, No: 8037310. These particulars are used on the strict understanding that all negotiations are conducted through WATKINS THOMAS LTD. MISREPRESENTATION ACT - 1967 WATKINS THOMAS LTD, for itself and for the Vendors of this property whose agent it is give notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of WATKINS THOMAS LTD or the Vendor. 3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. 4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither WATKINS THOMAS LTD nor any person in its employment has authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76817063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watkins Thomas , Hereford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.