|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 September 2019 (14 days ago)|
- Student Accommodation
- Fully furnished
- Ensuite Bedroom
- All bills included
- Prime location 5 minutes from University
- Secure fob access
- Onsite Security
- Regular Social Events, competitions and rewards
- X1 in the City Loyalty Card giving tenants exclusive discounts throughout the city!
- No holding fee required
** STUDENT ACCOMMODATION **
** ENSUITE BEDROOM FOR £120 PER WEEK **
Fully furnished, modern apartment available at X1 Arndale House- perfect for students!
Each apartment comes fully furnished with a fully integrated communal kitchen and living area, inclusive of all bills covering electric, water, heating, broadband internet and SKY TV! (TV license excluded).
X1 Arndale House is located on London Road, a short 5 minute walk to University of Liverpool, LJMU and Lime Street Station. A prime location for both University and city centre with only a 10 minute walk into Liverpool's shopping district!
* No holding fee required
* Reposit available. One months deposit entered into government protected scheme (DPS) otherwise.
* Pets allowed for an additional rent of £20pcm
X1 Lettings are a member of The Property Ombudsmen Redress Scheme and relevant Client Money Protection Schemes.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please call our Liverpool Branch on: or contact Amy on:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ArndaleSeptember. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Lettings, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.