|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2020 (37 days ago)|
- POOLE WATER EDGE DEVELOPMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE KITCHEN WITH MODERN UNITS
- LARGER THAN AVARAGE BALCONY WITH WATER SIDE VIEWS
- TWO BATHROOMS WITH WHITE SUITES
- MODERN NEUTRAL DECOR
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- 12 MONTH MINIMUM LET
- AVAILABLE 7TH FEBRUARY
POOLE WATERS EDGE £995PCM. Thacker & Revitt are pleased to market this spacious well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM purpose built apartment. The property is located close to POOLE QUAY and is offered with a larger than average BALCONY WITH SEA VIEWS, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE KITCHEN with light beech fronted units with oven, hob and extractor fan. Two double bedrooms, both with sea views, with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to master. There is a FAMILY BATHROOM with white suite. Further benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, hall cupboards for storage, LIFT and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES in the UNDERGROUND SECURE CAR PARK. MODERN DECOR throughout. 12 MONTH MINIMUM LET and would ideally suit a professional couple. NO PETS. NO CHILDREN. The EPC has been booked to be carried out on Friday 17th January 2020.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29396953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thacker & Revitt, Poole .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.