|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2020 (22 days ago)|
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Family Bathroom with Shower
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Double Bedroom
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Wifi Included
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom first floor apartment located on Withington Road, L24. The property briefly comprises; a large living room, a double bedroom, a family bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen, and wifi is included. The property further benefits from double glazing and central heating. Call our team direct on to arrange a viewing today!
Speke is one of Liverpool's success stories. Once one of the most deprived areas in the country, it now boasts the successful and expanding John Lennon international airport, a bustling retail park, home to some of the biggest retail chains in the UK including M&S, B&Q and Next, a Crown Plaza hotel in the beautifully restored Art Deco former airport building and, as ever, the 500 year old, National Trust owned Tudor manor house of Speke Hall. Features of the area which were once used as examples of its decline, such as the closed Bryant and May match factory, are now pointed out as symbols of its regeneration due to the award winning Urban Splash redevelopment of this landmark building. Located close to the City boundary with Knowsley, Speke offers an alternative shopping and living experience while still enabling access to the City centre in a short time. Housing is largely traditional terraced property with smaller detached and semi detached homes within the newer estates.
Deposit: equivalent to 5 weeks' rent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 462139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.