|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2020 (30 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 705205
Property Reference: 705205.
Lovely refurbished 3 bedroom flat available for students from 1st August 2020 for the academic year.
Located on Ramilies road off Smithdown Road and Penny Lane, Allerton near to bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Only 10 minutes to the City Centre.
The flat which is on the 1st floor has a kitchen, separate lounge, bathroom and 3 bedroom. It benefits from being fully furnished. All bills are included in rent.
Fibre Virgin Broadband 350mbps. (Very Fast)
Deposit £150 each
Rent £85 per person per week.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £368.33 per month (£85.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 705205
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70520517012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.