|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2018 (37 days ago)|
- Storage Area 1,250 sq ft
- Secure Commercial Storage Facility within the village of Whepstead
- Ease of location to A14, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Haverhill.
- Internal Hard standing 55ft 7in long, 22ft 5in wide with Brick walls 12ft 6in high
- Unfurnished red brick building with pitched slate roof
- Large Main doors 9ft 5in x 7ft 5in, providing vechicle access
Commercial Storage Facility within the village of Whepstead, close to Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, and Haverhill. Newly Available to market.
• Storage Area 1,250 sq ft
• Unfurnished red brick building with pitched slate roof
• Electrical strip lighting with power points
• Internal Hard standing 55ft 7in long, 22ft 5in wide
• Brick walls 12ft 6in high
• Large Main doors 9ft 5in x 7ft 5in
• Monthly rent paid in advance
• Deposit x2 monthly rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WHA1000810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whatley Lane, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.