|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2020 (30 days ago)|
- Exceptionally Spacious Double Room
- Conveniently Located In Parkstone, Close To All Amenities & Transport Links
- All Bills Included
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Communal Lounge Area & Dining Room & Seperate Kitchen
- One Bathroom, Two Shower Rooms & Seperate WC
- Private Rear Garden, Off Road Parking Available
- Long Term Let - Available Now To View - Please Call 01202 74 20 20
LONG LET - FURNISHED
This exceptionally spacious double room within a professional household is fully furnished with fitted wardrobes. Access to a communal kitchen with white goods, three communal bathroom with separate toilet, and communal garden. All bills are included, and off road parking is on a first come first served basis.
Holding Deposit for this Property
Equivalent of one weeks rent to reserve the property subject to satisfactory references and contract.
Equivalent of 5 weeks rent; held for the duration of the tenancy and registered with a Deposit Protection Scheme within 30 days of receipt. The deposit will be used in the event of any damages/dilapidations.
Client Money Protection supplied by: Safe Agent Client Money Protection
To request a copy of our tenancy application form or tenancy agreement please contact our lettings team.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEE1002939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.