|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2020 (30 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Fantastic Location, Close To Amenities & Transport Links
- Private Entrance
- Modern Kitchen Area With Plenty Of Storage
- Views Over Park
- Modern Bathroom With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Off Road Parking For One Car
- Long Let - Available Now To View - Please Call 01202 74 20 20
LONG LET - UNFURNISHED
This exceptionally well presented two double bedroom flat has a private entrance and backs on to a fantastic park. The flat boasts two double bedroom, large modern kitchen, modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, spacious lounge / diner & off road parking.
Bartlett Way is conveniently located within walking distance to main transport links, a short distance to local leisure centre & Tower Park.
Holding Deposit for this Property
Equivalent of one weeks rent to reserve the property subject to satisfactory references and contract.
Equivalent of 5 weeks rent; held for the duration of the tenancy and registered with a Deposit Protection Scheme within 30 days of receipt. The deposit will be used in the event of any damages/dilapidations.
Client Money Protection supplied by: Safe Agent Client Money Protection
To request a copy of our tenancy application form or tenancy agreement please contact our lettings team.
Kitchen 3.38 x 2.53
Lounge 4.72 x 4.43
Bathroom 2.16 x 1.78
Bedroom 4.03 x 3.51
Bedroom 4.72 x 4.43
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76928233.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEE1003145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.