|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2020 (35 days ago)|
- Great Transport Links
- Near Broadgreen and Alder Hay Hospitals
- Large Kitchen Diner and Front Lounge
- Two doubles and one single bedroom
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Good local schools nearby
- Driveway and rear garden with patio area
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to offer this recently refurbished property on Campbell Avenue, a short distance from Broadgreen Hospital. This 3 bed property consists of two large double bedrooms and single room ideal for children or even to be utilised as a home office. With a large Kitchen and dining room at the rear of the property and a separate lounge area towards the front this unfurnished property is the perfect shell for a family to make a home. With great transport links in and out of the city centre and a short drive from junction 5 on the M62, the long queues up to the rocket will become a distant memory for anyone who regularly commutes in and out of the city.
Located near both Broadgreen and Alder Hey hospitals, and with great transport links in and out of the city centre this property is set up to serve anyone working in either hospital or even in the city centre. Being just a short drive from junction 5 on the M62, the long queues up to the rocket will become a distant memory for anyone who regularly commutes in and out of the city. Properties in this location do not stay around for long call the office today to arrange a viewing
The deposit for this property is 5 weeks rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 537294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.