|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2020 (36 days ago)|
- In the heart of the city centre
- Secure gated community
- 1 bedroom apartment
- Available NOW!
- Parking available at an extra cost
- Listed building
- Call NOW to secure your viewing!
Located on the popular May Street, know as 'The Old School Building' in the heart of Liverpool City Centre! This apartment is ideally located for Liverpool's excellent restaurants, clubs & bars and is conveniently situated just a few minutes walk from both Lime St & Liverpool Central Stations. The popular universtities and colleges are close by, as is the Liverpool One shopping park.
This apartment is located in a lovely listed building which boasts communal gardens for it's residents- a real luxury in the city centre! The property itself benefits from a cozy, modern feel with open plan kitchen/lounge, bare brick feature walls and 1 spacious double bedroom. This quirky home will not stay on the market for long- please call today to secure your viewing!....
- Superb city centre location
- Modern kitchen with appliances integrated
- Contemporary bathroom
- Abundance of storage & shelving around the apartment
- Electric heating
-Parking available at an extra £60.00
-Secure gated development
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000586592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.