|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2020 (34 days ago)|
- Luxury One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Lounge Area
- Main Bathroom
- Views to the Three Graces
- Prime location to Albert Dock and Liverpool 1
- Close to Train and Bus Terminals
- 24hr concierge
- Viewing Highly Recommended
****Available with Zero Deposits****
Inside you are greeted by an ultra modern atrium.
The apartment comprises of hallway, open plan lounge with modern kitchen with stunning views of the famous Three Graces, large and stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobe and generous size family bathroom.
The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge and is close to all local amenities such as Liverpool One, local bars, shops and restaurants.
Available NOW! Call the office immediatley to arrange your view as it wont be around for long -
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-76990030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000582475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.