|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2020 (25 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 710236
Property Reference: 710236.
- SPACIOUS 4 bed DETACHED HOUSE, LARGE CONSERVATORY AND sunny REAR GARDEN.
- Recently refurbished/redecorated.
- Conveniently QUIET LOCATION, close to Wallisdown shops etc.
- Large sized lockable bedrooms with double beds, etc.
- A 5th spare store/study/communal room.
- Lounge leads either out to side/garden or into very large heated double glazed conservatory with dining table and seating/ recreational area (also out to garden).
- Modern fitted kitchen with lots of cupboards, fridge/freezer and Dishwasher.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower-room/toilet on ground floor.
- First floor Main Bathroom with a bath (electric shower over) and a separate shower cubicle
- Separate 3rd toilet/cloakroom also on first floor.
- Rear sunny garden and drying line.
- Very Large Off road parking area, 4+ cars.
- Bike rack/canopy for up to 5 bicycles.
- Modern efficient gas combination boiler for continuous hot water/heating, all double glazed windows/doors, loft & walls insulated. Mains smoke alarms and fire doors.
- Local helpful landlord.
Ideally would like to let this property as a whole on a joint tenancy agreement to students.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 710236
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71023624012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.