|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2020 (22 days ago)|
- NEW BUILD 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Beautiful Family Bathroom
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- Energy Efficient Property
- BUILT IN WARDROBES
- Ensuite to MASTER BEDROOM
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Deposit £1400
- Call CLARKES Now to view On
LOVELY MODERN 3 BEDROOM Semi-Detached family house.
The property boasts a spacious living room with french doors to the private rear garden with decking area. 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Spacious Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Ground floor W/C and ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM. This property is finished to a high standard. Very sought after location.
Allocated off road parking. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
CALL CLARKES TO VIEW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 13085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarkes Estate Agents, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.