|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2020 (19 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 704777
Property Reference: 704777.
Well presented, unfurnished, end of terrace property with 2 double bedrooms located in the heart of picturesque village Manningtree with easy access to Mistley or Manningtree train station both within walking distance. Allocated parking. External storage cupboard. Entrance hallway has large useful storage cupboard. Kitchen off entrance hallway with electric cooker. Boiler less than a year old. Living room with log burner and double glazed French doors to rear garden. Rear garden with shed for storage. Spiral staircase leading to first floor with two double bedrooms. Master bedroom has fitted wardrobe along one wall. One fitted bathroom with shower bath. Loft storage. Freshly decorated with new light fittings and curtains. New carpets and vinyl throughout. Perfect for single, couple or small family. No pets. Available 1st February 2020. Viewings available.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 704777
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 70477716012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.