|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2020 (16 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 713499
Property Reference: 713499.
A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment to rent in the heart of the city. Only 200 yards from the Town Hall. The property is located on a quiet street off Castle street. Only five minutes walk to the lively Liverpool One shopping complex and many restaurants and bars. Tastefully decorated and fully furnished with large sash windows along with natural real wood flooring and a large double bedroom with a extra room for storage in the bedroom. The apartment also has phone entry system for added security.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £629.00 per month (£145.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £725.76
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 13 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 713499
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71349929012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.