|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2018 (27 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Expansive double-aspect reception room
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
- Lovely private balcony
- Well-proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic location close to local amenities
LONG LET. Set within a secure purpose-built development this spacious one bedroom flat offers bright interiors, an expansive double-aspect reception room and lovely private balcony.
Copers Cope Road is well situated close to Beckenham Junction Station which offers superb links into central London as well as being only a short distance from the restaurants, bars and cafes of Beckenham High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77130779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1082995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.