|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2020 (17 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 714426
Property Reference: 714426.
Recently refurbished throughout this extremely spacious duplex apartment forms part of a very high quality renovated Victorian stone property.
Easy access to the M606 and great road links to Bradford/Leeds and Halifax
- Double Glazing
- Finished to a very high Standard
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Designated off street parking
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fantastic Commuting links
This super spacious 2 bed duplex Flat comprises of the 1st and second floors of converted Victorian building and needs internal inspection to fully appreciate the quality and space offered.
Ideally located for commuting, good schools and lots of local shopping and recreational amenities make this a perfect home for a professional couple or a small family.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Kitchen
Very Spacious Lounge area leading onto luxury fitted Dining Kitchen finished in high gloss creme, walnut effect worktops and natural oak flooring.Fully integrated appliances, including Dishwasher,Washer/Dryer and 50/50 Fridge freezer.
Double Bedroom One Very Spacious and adaptable Double Bedroom
Shower Room Ceramic tiles, Spacious Shower area and modern 2 piece suite
Store Room/Dressing Area
Super Practical room with many uses !!
Double Bedroom Two
Spacious and light Double bedroom with 2 large Velux Windows
Endless storage space to both eaves areas.
Very Spacious Bathroom fully tiled ceramic floors and walls.
3 piece modern bathroom suite in white with Thermostatic shower
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £605.76
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 714426
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71442630012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.