|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2020 (25 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Rural Location
- Period Features
- Off-Street Parking
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen
- Wood Burner
- Two Bathrooms
This spacious, historic 3 bedroom property is available immediately to let. It is located between Baythorne End and Boyton End, a short drive to Stoke-by-Clare/Clare or Haverhill.
This property boasts a large kitchen and separate utility room with all the necessary appliances, including Samsung US style fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
There are 2 reception rooms, the first is located off the large parquet-floored entrance lobby, and contains an open fireplace. From this central room, there is the kitchen and the sizable living room, with woodburning stove. The living room is very light with numerous windows and doors leading out to the garden.
Upstairs, there are 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which have built in storage. The third has access to a large storage area that runs along the back of the property. There is a also a newly decorated bathroom, equipped with shower over bath.
Externally, there is parking available off the road, a small mature garden and a large paved area beside a gently babbling stream. The garden overlooks a paddock to the rear.
This property is available immediately, subject to referencing. Tenancy would be 12 months and then continuing on a rolling basis.
PLEASE NOTE – NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS.
* Large entrance lobby
* Shower room
* Reception room with open fire
* Large kitchen
* Utility room complete with appliances
* Living room with wood burning stove
* Master bedroom with storage cupboard
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
* 2 double bedrooms
* Large storage area in the rear eaves of the property.
* Large paved area beside babbling stream
* Small mature garden area
Energy Efficiency Rating: 48, Band – E
Please note, by submitting an enquiry regarding this property you agree that we may send your details to the landlord of this property so they may contact you in order to answer any questions, or arrange a convenient viewing time. STRICTLY NO AGENT OR SUB-LETTING CALLS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77143480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Online Letting Agents Ltd, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.