|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2020 (21 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 682921
Property Reference: 682921.
- We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor studio flat in a great location. Brand new bathroom and kitchen just fitted. Also brand new boiler. Washing machine and fridge freezer. Own parking space. Five minutes walk to beautiful lakes.
Available to move in from 1 January 2020 this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £600 per month (£137.31 per week)
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £585.00 per month (£135.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £585.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 682921
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 68292109122019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.