|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2020 (23 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 715327
Property Reference: 715327.
A furnished 2 double bedroom 2nd floor apartment in the sought after development of City Quay in Ellerman Road with gated access and secure intercom entrance, close to Brunswick Train station and Liverpool City Centre. The property is offered with double glazing and gas central heating throughout, modern open plan kitchen/living area with balcony over water feature and allocated parking along with visitors parking. It is fully furnished with modern furniture and white goods including washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer.
Ideal for young professionals working in the city.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £635.00 per month (£146.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £635.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 April, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 715327
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71532731012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.