|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2018 (31 days ago)|
- Three bedroom apartment
- Set within a secure gated development behind gates
- Lift access
- Bright receoption room with parqueet wooden flooring
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Off street parking space for one car
- Located moments from Woodside Park and Totteridge
- Walking distance to public transport links
Spacious three bedroom second floor apartment with lift, set within this sought after gated development,
Spacious three bedroom second floor apartment with lift, set within this sought after gated development. The apartment comprises spacious reception room with large balcony, contemporary fitted kitchen, seperate utility room with washer and dryer, master bedroom with en suite showeroom and w.c and has fitted wardrobes, family bathroom with bath and w.c and seperate shower. Further benefits include a guest w.c and one secure off street parking space. Hensderson Court is locate dmoments from Woodside Park, North Finchley and Totteridge amenties
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77172527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HGH180085_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge & Co, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.