|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2020 (25 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 715292
Property Reference: 715292.
Impressive large 9 bedroom secluded country house located at the end of a quiet country lane surrounded by idyllic farmland, within walking distance is Mundon village with public transport links to bigger towns such as Maldon, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford and Colchester. Train stations can be found within 10-15 minutes drive.
The spacious house comprises of entrance lobby, 3 large reception rooms, large newly refurbished country style kitchen, shower room with basin and toilet on ground floor. The first floor contains a bathroom, a toilet room, shower room, 4 double bedrooms, one with en-suite and shower, and one single bedroom. The third floor contains the last 4 double bedrooms. The property also benefits from a double garage. Surrounding the property is its beautifully maintained garden, with a pond out front next to large gravel parking area at the end of the driveway.
1 entrance lobby3 large reception rooms1 large newly refurbished country style kitchen9 bedrooms (1 with en-suite)1 ground floor shower room with toilet and washbasin1 bathroom with wash basin2 further shower rooms with toilets1 toilet room1 double garageHard standing parking areaLarge garden with pond
Unfurnished, available from mid-February, pets considered, credit checks need to be passed (guarantors are accepted).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,900.00 per month (£669.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,346.15
- 9 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 9
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 715292
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71529231012020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.