|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2020 (27 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 715556
Property Reference: 715556.
A wonderful peaceful position overlooking St. Peters Church, virtually in the Town Centre and a beautiful character building are just a few features of this exceptional one bedroom apartment. Throughout the property there is a feeling of light and space due to the lovely high ceilings and large windows as well as the thoughtful colour pallet and view of trees outside.
Features include a sitting/dining room with superb bay window and steps that lead to a fully fitted split-level kitchen. This fine home further benefits from a spacious double bedroom with study area, a bathroom with bath/shower and security entry phone system..
- Ellerslie Chambers is located in the very heart of the beautiful seaside town of Bournemouth with its miles of award-winning sandy bathing beaches famous pier and diverse range of shops bars and restaurants.
**** OPEN DAY SATURDAY 8th FEBRUARY AND SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 12 TIL 3PM *****
References also required which OpenRent will manage. Looking for long term tenants..
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £865.38
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 29 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 715556
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71555601022020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.