|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2018 (25 days ago)|
- Recently Improved Family Home
- Three Good-Sized Bedrooms, two with built-in
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Easy Walking Distance to Town & Station
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen with Gas Hob
- Spacious Lounge/Diner with French Doors to Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Lovely Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Available Unfurnished Immediatley
Recently improved three bedroom family home with garage nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the highly regarded Broadwater Avenue within half a mile walk to the town centre and the train station.
Having been freshly redecorated throughout, the property provides an entrance hall, brand new kitchen re-fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, inset electric oven, gas hob and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The large lounge/diner has been treated to a pair of brand new French doors with pleasant view onto the rear garden and benefits from a large under stairs cupboard. There is also a very useful and rather spacious ground floor cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms – Large master to front aspect with built-in wardrobe, further large double to rear with built-in wardrobe and another good-sized bedroom to rear.
The family bathroom suite provides a panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, hand wash basin with designer vanity unit for storage and a low level WC.
Outside a lovely enclosed rear garden offers a small patio, flower bed borders, privacy hedging and fencing, new rear gated access, and boundary fencing, attractive mature tree and mainly laid to lawn.
To the front is a block paved driveway providing private parking for one vehicle and a garage.
Ample additional parking can be found within the street for visitors.
Other noteworthy advantages include a brand new front door, brand new consumer unit and all electrical accessories including LED lamps, good quality floor coverings, gas central heating, double glazed windows and neutral decoration throughout.
Overall this a fabulous home and is ready to move into immediately.
Available to rent on an unfurnished basis, internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Isabelle Estates today.
Energy Efficiency Rating: Band C (73).
Sorry no smokers. Pets negotiable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77222690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 213062L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Isabelle Estates Ltd, Letchworth Garden City.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.