|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2020 (58 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedroom House
- Three Bathrooms
- Semi Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Good Sized Low Maintenance Patio Garden
- Off Street Secure Gated Parking for 1 Car
- Offered Unfurnished/Flexible
- Available Now
A newly refurbished four bedroom house with three bathrooms set in this secure gated development. The property consists of a reception, a semi-open plan fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine & condensing drier, four double bedrooms, three with new carpets, one with new wood flooring, two modern shower rooms, one of which is en-suite, one family bathroom with bath and separate shower and a good sized low maintenance rear garden. The property further benefits from gated, off street allocated parking for 1 car and is ideally situated for both Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) & Hanwell Main Line stations. It is also located within easy access of the shops and amenities of West Ealing/Ealing and also to the A4/M4. The property also falls in the catchment area for both St Marks & Oakland's Primary Schools & Elthorne Park High Secondary School. Offered unfurnished/flexible and available now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77252176.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference DOYLE_001823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doyle Sales & Lettings, Hanwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.