|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2018 (60 days ago)|
- 5 To 7 Mins To Wembley Central And Wembley High Street
- Numerous Bus Routes To Harrow, Kingsbury, Edgware,
- Schools Nearby
- Comfortable Three Bed End Of Terrace Property Airy And Lots Of Natural Light
- Includes Washing Machine, Gas Oven And Hob, Fridge Freezer,
- Up-stairs Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fully Furnished
- Paved Front And Rear
- Off Road Parking
Property reference number: 23725
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
This property will be available to let as from the 2nd week in December.
Newly refurbished 3 bed 80s built property, with good transport links and walking distance to nearby Wembley high Street and Wembley Central station and frequent bus links to Harrow, Edgware, Stanmore, Kingsbury, and Wembley Park Station with links into the city in 15mins. Schooling for Junior, primary, and secondary are nearby.
This property has two double and one single furnished bedrooms with upstairs family bathroom along with a generously sized lounge opening to the rear patio. There is also a fairly large kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom. The front is paved and walled with off street parking.
This is all inclusive of a washing machine, gas oven, and hob, fridge freezer.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.