|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2018 (37 days ago)|
- A SUPERBLY LOCATED 3 BED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO THE COAST INCLUDING TYNEMOUTH AND WHITKEY BAY
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, FITTED KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- NEW GAS COMBI BOILER AND FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING F
*** AVAILABLE NOW ***WE ARE PLEASED TO BRING TO THE RENTAL MARKET THIS SUPERB 3 BED MID TERRACED HOUSE ON A VERY SOUGHT STREET - PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE OR A FAMILY - WELL LOCATED WITHIN VERY EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND OTHER LOCAL AMENITIES - IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO THE COAST INCLUDING TYNEMOUTH AND WHITLEY BAY - VERY HIGH DEMAND EXPECTED. Briefly comprising:- Entrance lobby, downstairs wc, open plan lounge/dining room with patio doors onto the rear garden. To the first floor 3 good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas combi boiler and full upvc double glazing. CALL TODAY TO VIEW. VIEWINGS AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK 0191 2626514.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77264573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9243368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.