|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2018 (27 days ago)|
- Underground Parking Included
- Large reception room with balcony
- Modern open plan fitted kitchen
- En suite shower room to the master and family bathroom
- Well kept communal gardens
- Residents gymnasium and 24hr concierge.
- Moments from Kingston town centre and River Thames
- Offered unfurnished
- Two double bedroom purpose built apartment
- Available from 31st January 2019
Set within the requested Royal Quarter development built by prestigious developer St George, is this two double bedroom purpose built apartment, close to Kingston town centre and the River Thames with easy access to shops, cafes and boutiques.
The property also benefits from a brand new tiled bathroom and new wooden floors added throughout.
One underground secure parking space can be included (please ask for further information)
Call us now to book in your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77273708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PADPLA Ltd, Fulham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.