|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 January 2019 (28 days ago)|
6 Neston Road forms part of the Leverhulme Estate and is located in the centre of Thornton Hough. This listed cottage has 3 bedrooms and benefits from newly fitted carpets. The terrace lies within walking distance of the Post Office and General Store and the village church hall.
Services: Main electricity and water, mains gas central heating and mains drainage.
Rent: £775 per calendar month payable monthly in advance.
Deposit: The equivalent of one and half month’s rent payable upon the commencement of tenancy.
Term: Minimum six months, maximum two years or by discussion.
Fees: The following tenant charges apply prior to tenancy commencement:
Credit Reference per applicant or guarantor - £50 including VAT.
Administration and tenancy documents - £210 including VAT.
All advertised prices are exclusive of utilities and all other associated services.
Viewings: Strictly by appointment from the Vendors agent, Strutt and Parker.
Directions: From Junction 4 of the M53 head south towards Thornton Hough on the B5151. Pass over the roundabout, past Clatterbridge Hospital on your right and at the next roundabout take the third exit onto the B5136 continuing towards Thornton Hough. As you enter the village with Thornton Hough green on your left the property is situated at the end of the terraces on the right hand side. Postcode: CH63 1JF
Strutt & Parker for themselves and for the Landlords of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:-
1. These lettings particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a broad description of the property.
2. Please note that we have not carried out a survey of the property, nor have we tested any of the services or appliances, but have relied only upon our own brief inspection and upon information supplied to us by the landlord.
3. The description, including photographs, of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory.
4. Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximate only and should not be relied upon for the purpose of fitting furniture etc.
5. Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the letting of the property.
6. No representation or warranty is given as to the title of the property or as to the existence or otherwise of any planning consent, building regulation approval or other statutory or regulatory permission.
Thornton Hough is a pretty village boasts years of history and a wealth of decorative architecture. A bus stop only approximately 100 yards from the front door provides access to nearby town and the M53 motorway link at Junction 4 allows access by car to Liverpool, Chester and the rest of the North West. The nearest railway station is located at Heswall and 3 miles away.
The property also has close proximity to Brimstage Hall Courtyard which has an excellent range of gift and clothing shops, arts and crafts, restaurants, coffee shop and indoor children’s play area.
Rear yard with useful outbuildings and outdoor WC. Pedestrian access to rear alleyway. There is on street parking to front of property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77299346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHH180059_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.