|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2020 (48 days ago)|
- ENSUITE ROOM
- £75 FOR ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
- SKY Q, WIFI & SKY SPORTS IN COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING AVAILABLE
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
Prsim are delighted to offer this room only property that comes with an ensuite. Available Second Week of March. ADDITIONAL £75 FOR ALL BILLS.
The property benefits from having Wifi & Sky TV box.
There is a communal kitchen and lounge, garden and parking available to the front of the property. This double bedroom, which is located on the 1st floor to the front of the property.
The tenancy has the option of having a Zero Deposit, subject to terms and conditions.
Total cost for all the bills is £75PCM, single occupancy only.
The property is in close proximity to Junction 6 of the M4 and also the main Bath Road into the centre of Slough. This accommodation provides excellent access towards the towns of Maidenhead, Windsor and West Drayton.
We are regulated by The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and also a member of Client Money Protection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77308513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRsim Tenant Find, covering National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.