|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Situated In A Residental Cul-De-Sac
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- A Private Rear Garden With Side Access
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Downstairs WC
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- EPC Rating: C
**EXCLUSIVE TO KINGS!!** Three bedroom end of terrace family home! Located in the popular area of Church Langley CM17, minutes walk from both primary schools, local supermarket and restaurant! LARGE DOUBLE bedrooms and a great size single, family bathroom and downstairs W.C, open plan living area with space for dining, UNFURNISHED WITH WHITE GOODS, conservatory extension on the rear of the property. BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW FOR OUR OPEN DAY ON MONDAY 8TH OCTOBER - IT WILL NOT BE ON THE MARKET FOR LONG!
Entrance Hall - 0.91m x 2.44m (3'20 x 8'72) - Textured ceiling, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing, downstairs WC, power points.
Downstairs Wc - 1.22m x 0.61m (4'72 x 2'96) - Double glazed opaque window to front, wash hand basin without pedestal, low flush WC, wooden floor, single radiator.
Lounge - 6.71m x 3.05m (22'62 x 10'76) - Double glazed window to front, textured ceiling, laminated laid wood style floor, double radiator, power points, television point.
Conservatory - 2.13m x 3.40m (7'61 x 11'02) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, Lino style flooring.
Kitchen - 2.44m x 1.83m (8'56 x 6'69) - Double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, lino style floor, plumbed for washing machine, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, gas oven, gas hob, textured ceiling, extractor hood, power points.
First Floor Landing - 0.61m x 1.52m (2'83 x 5'99) - Loft access, power points, textured ceiling.
Bedroom One - 2.44m x 3.05m (8'21 x 10'82) - Double glazed window to rear, textured ceiling, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 1.83m (11'43 x 6'67) - Double glazed window to front, textured ceiling, single radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.44m (7'09 x 8'21 ) - Double glazed window to front, textured ceiling, power points.
Bathroom - Double glazed opaque window to rear, single radiator, tiled floor, three piece bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Garden - Mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, shed, patio, outside tap, side access.
Additional Information - Parking for multiple vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-77430377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28382558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.