|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 March 2020 (9 days ago)|
- Bright reception with parquet flooring
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Stylish family bathroom
- Underfloor heating in the basement and both bathrooms
- Sound-proofed basement with ample storage
- Wood floors throughout
- Toughened glass sash windows
- Moroccan-style garden with bespoke seat cushions
- Minutes away from Acton Town station
**** Not Pet-friendly property ****
Stunning two bedroom garden flat with excellent transport links enviably located moments from an array of local amenities in Acton Town and Ealing.
The property comprises a bright reception with parquet flooring, modern fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with walnut flooring (one double and one single), two stylish bathrooms with underfloor heating and sound-proofed basement with ample storage.
The property benefits from toughened glass sash double glazed windows, wood floors throughout, gas central heating, ample storage space, modern decoration and a private Moroccan-style garden with bespoke seat cushions.
The property is just stones throw away from Acton Town station (Piccadilly & District lines) and easy access to Ealing Common station (Piccadilly & District lines) and many amenities as well as the nearby A40 and A406 road links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29452579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.