|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2018 (29 days ago)|
- Modern Waterfront Flat
- Stunning Mersey Views
- Bespoke Kitchen With Granite Worktop & Smeg Appliances
- 2 Bedrooms - Master With Ensuite And Built In Wardrobe
- Fully Tiled Luxury Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Convenient City Centre
- Available From 21st December 2018
- BE IN FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Property reference number: 22904
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A prestige furnished 2 Bed waterfront flat within easy walking distance of Liverpool City Centre.
Located on the 7th floor of an 8 storey development this generously proportioned 2 bed flat is available from late December 2018 and offers luxury living with stunning views.
Accommodation comprises a Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner (21'8"x13'4") with full height windows offering amazing Mersey views and with access onto a full width Balcony.
Master bedroom (12'7"x10'2") with en suite and built in wardrobe
Second bedroom (9'5"x9'1")
Spacious Hall with storage
Private allocated parking space
Located within a well managed and maintained modern development close to the City and all amenities
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.