|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2020 (28 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 736390
Property Reference: 736390.
Luxury 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom 6th Floor Penthouse in prestigious Grade II Listed riverside warehouse conversion.
Available to rent from 1st May 2020, this spacious and exceptional 1200sqft apartment has stunning views from a large private balcony directly opposite Canary Wharf & the River Thames
Large crittall style windows in living room with french doors to balcony.
Solid Canadian oak floors throughout.
Velux windows provide lots of natural light.
Bathroom and ensuite both recently refurbished.
Gas central heating.
Well equipped kitchen area with washer dryer, fridge freezer, gas hob, double electric fan oven and extractor fan.
Daytime porter. Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
CCTV and entry phone system.
Ultra High speed fibre optic broadband.
Communal Water Garden.
Communal Roof Terrace.
No water rates to pay.
No arrangement or referencing fees to pay.
The apartment can be offered furnished, part furnished or unfurnished according to your requirements.
Secure underground parking available.
Excellent transport links.
Canada Water Tube(Jubilee Line) 2 stops to London Bridge. 1 Stop Canary Wharf.
Surrey Quays Tube/Overground
C10 / 381 Bus stops.
Next door to Hilton London Docklands with frequent direct Ferry service to Canary Wharf. 1 Stop.
Next door to Blacksmiths Arms Pub. Historic Pub with excellent Restaurant.
5 Minutes to Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Retail Park with Library, Supermarket, High Street Name Shops, Cafes, Cinema, Bowling Alley, Restaurants etc.
No Agency Fees
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,405.00 per month (£555.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,775.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 May, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Property is a listed building)
If calling, please quote reference: 736390
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 73639001032020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.