|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2020 (30 days ago)|
- Prestigious development with communal facilities
- Contemporary two bedroom flat arranged on 30th floor
- 2 attractive double bedrooms with storage
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views over London
- Open-plan living space throughout
- Boasts a fabulous private balcony
- Benefits from concerge service
LONG LET. Offering contemporary living space on the 30th floor of a desirable development, this superb 2 bedroom flat enjoys far-reaching views and use of the communal gym, pool and residents cinema.
Pan Peninsular offers a superb selection of communal facilities, including an on-site gym, swimming pool, health spa, restaurant and cappuccino bar, cocktail lounge and residents cinema, while Canary Wharf and West India Quay provide further entertainment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1127328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.