|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2018 (62 days ago)|
- DUPLEX FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- OFFERED FURNISHED/PART FURNISHED
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- GARAGE INCLUDED
- RURAL LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- WATER RATES INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT
This property is offered on a furnished / part furnished basis.
Available and ready to view.
In brief the property comprises of open plan kitchen/lounge area. Modern fitted kitchen includes integrated cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine in the utility.
This property has the convenience of a downstairs W.C
Lounge is of ample size with built in TV.
On the first floor accessible via spiral staircase are 2 double bedroom with the master bedroom having the luxury of en-suite which includes standing shower cubicle, W.C and wash basin.
Family bathroom includes bath with shower piece, W.C and wash basin.
Located in a quiet rural location. Has the advantage of having a garage with one parking space.
Water rates are included in the price of the rent.
Available now, please call Bairstow Eves Cannock to arrange your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000523429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.