|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 March 2020 (22 days ago)|
- Sought after development in the heart of London Bridge
- Top floor Penthouse with beautiful interiors
- Open-plan reception room with plenty of natural light
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with En Suite bathroom
- A further good sized double bedroom and family shower room
- 3 generously sized Terraces all with views of the Shard
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
LONG LET. This superb 2 bedroom, Duplex Penthouse benefits from stylish living with 3 private Roof Terraces, direct Lift access and a fantastic location within a peaceful street close to Borough Market and Borough Station.
Disney Place is a truly peaceful location that enjoys swift access into the City and fabulous Borough Market. Transport links include Borough Underground Station for the Northern Line and London Bridge for the National Rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-78067330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1124314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.